Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BACK TO DRINKING!

Well, my husband fell off the wagon...again!  I guess this is a sign; I am trying to decide what to do!  If he continues drinking heavily, I will be forced to leave.  I don't want to live with my mother but that may be the only way!  I won't be there long, however, as I have a plan to put her in an assisted living facility, if possible.  I want to move out of this God-forsaken place before the oil field sucks all the water out of the earth!  It is happening as we speak!  The oil boom is in full bloom!  I was raised in the oil field; many relatives did oil field-related jobs when I was growing up.  It was different then.  I wish it would bust, as the economy really is effected by all of this.  Our rent continues to go up, but we're on a fixed income and that doesn't increase much.  It isn't enough to cover a rent increase, which is already almost out of our range!  Electricity continues to go up; it is summer and the bill jumps way up!  I am depressed; I will have to make some changes!

No comments: