Thursday, June 12, 2014

BUSY, BUSY!

WOW!  I have been so busy the last couple of weeks; I haven't seen my soap opera in that long either!  I do miss my hour of relaxation time when Y & R is on, but I haven't had the luxury of seeing it lately.  So much stuff has developed and the irony of it is that I was able to finally take a 2-night trip all the way to visit my friend-sister.  I stayed in a motel instead of with her as she has big dogs that like to steal my bed at night.  I was on my way back home when I got the foreboding message that Mom had a gas leak.  I don't know if we would have discovered that on our own, because the gas company insisted on changing out the 50-something year old meter.  My youngest sister actually came for a visit at the time of my trip, but she was not knowledgeable about plumbers to call, etc.  She hasn't lived here in decades, so....needless to say, I had to rush home to the rescue!  Back to reality!

No comments: